Calming the Chaos was named by INC. Magazine as one of the Top Ten Motivational Books of 2015! Achieved Best-Seller status in multiple categories on Amazon. If there’s any book you need in your library, its this one!
Why there is no such thing as time management!
Far too many people in contemporary culture feel they don’t have enough time to “get it all done.” The stress of this chronic overwhelm creates a disorganized mind that leads to a chaotic life. Based on her highly acclaimed “Energy Management” workshops, and drawn from over 25 years of counseling and coaching experience, professional trainer and speaker Jackie Woodside shares her breakthrough methods that lead to becoming the least stressed, most productive person you know!
In Calming the Chaos, you will learn the step-by-step skills and thought processes that lead to increased productivity and peace of mind. Jackie’s approach stems from the new frontier of human performance called energetic consciousness. Part philosophy, part psychology, fully practical application, you will learn:
- Why there is no such thing as time management and what to do instead.
- How to manage your energy instead of your time and stress.
- The three-step formula for managing every component of your life for the rest of your life!
- Why “to-do lists” are a set up for failure and what really works.
- “The Three Strikes Rule” that will end procrastination for good!
- How to always know that you have the time for what you want and need to do!
Many books promise to change your life; applying these principles will make this a reality!
About Jackie Woodside
Jackie Woodside is a leader, speaker, and author of the best-selling books, “Calming the Chaos: A Soulful Guide to Managing Your Energy Rather than Your Time”, “Money Vibe: Your Financial Freedom Formula* *whether you have money or not!” and “Time for Change! Essential Skills for Mastering the Inevitable”.
Jackie Woodside, CPC, LICSW is a best-selling author, TEDx speaker, radio and television personality and seminar leader who is passionate about the expanding the edge of human potential. Jackie has written two best-sellers, “Calming the Chaos: A Soulful Guide to Managing Your Energy Rather than Your Time” and “Time for a Change! Essential Skills for Mastering the Inevitable” Jackie was featured along with Jack Canfield and Don Miguel Ruiz on the Wake Up! TV show in 2015.
Jackie provides custom training programs, workshops and keynote speeches for businesses, government and non-profit organizations, spiritual centers and national organizations around the country.
A Little Bit of My Story:
I am not one of those lucky people born with success in their back pocket. In fact nothing could be further from the truth. It would be more accurate to say that I fit the classic “tragedy to triumph” story. If you’re interested, here’s some of the highlights…
Before my 2nd birthday, my family experienced the death of my father, his brother and father within 9 months of one another, all in separate car accidents. That means my grandmother lost her husband and two of her three sons in 9 months time. Living in a very small town, it basically became my family legacy. (“Oh, you’re a Woodside… I’m sorry” was not an uncommon greeting).
My mother did the best she could to raise three kids with no husband and a high school education in the 60’s and 70’s, but let’s just say it wasn’t easy.
I had more than a few challenges moving into my teen and young adult years. Tumultuous relationships, addiction, domestic violence and numerous psychiatric diagnoses and medications were what I knew well into my 30’s.
By the grace of God, I relied on loving mentors, found good therapists, worked hard in 12-step programs, got a good education and started to excel in my career.
Today, I am truly free of all of my psychiatric conditions, I am on no medication, and indeed I am one of the happiest people I know. I have an amazing marriage and am raising a wonderful son. We spend summers in a cottage in my hometown in Upstate New York that has been in my family for 6 generations. I do work that I love which makes a difference in other people’s lives. I am truly, fully, passionately living my dreams! Spend time here on my site, read my blog posts, send me an email (I answer them all). I promise you, if you are willing to do the work, I can help you go where you want to go with your life, your company and your dreams!
Calming the Chaos: A Soulful Guide to Managing Your Energy Rather than Your Time
The book emphasizes on two things – doing things differently (the content) and being different (the context). It doesn’t offer quick-fire solutions. It concentrates on a holistic development process. It is simple, after all, to understand that if you keep doing what you’ve been doing, you’re going to keep getting what you have been getting.
Calming the Chaos was named by INC. Magazine as one of the Top Ten Motivational Books of 2015! Achieved Best-Seller status in multiple categories on Amazon. If there’s any book you need in your library, its this one!n Calming the Chaos, you will learn the step-by-step skills and thought processes that lead to increased productivity and peace of mind. Jackie’s approach stems from the new frontier of human performance called energetic consciousness.
1. With awareness you can begin to discern how you have defined yourself and your life thus far. Once you are aware of the self-definition you have created, you are instantly liberated into the realm of infinite possibility, and you are free to create your self-definition newly.
2. Managing your energy requires managing your thoughts. This creates a way to get all of your commitments and “to do’s” out of your head and located in a reliable, simple and concise system, thereby alleviating the mental overload and strain of holding so much information in your head.
3. Everything in the universe is designed to operate within a field of alignment – seasons, planets, machines, automobiles, computers and the human body are examples of that. When anything is balanced and aligned, functioning and performance are optimized.
4. Consciousness is the energetic field and vibratory pattern created by individuals, groups, organizations, as well as all living and non-living things. It is the domain of all creation. Understanding how to impact and navigate this field is the beginning of personal and spiritual mastery.